Monday 19 July 2010

Sweet Dreamz

Like sweets? Read this lol xxxxxxxxx

Sweet Dreamz

Sweetz to my sweet
My favourite treats
Instead of eating meat
They are what I'd rather eat
I like chewing chewy ones
Till they're all gone
I did have thirty one
Now I got none
I have the Sweetest Dreamz
Of peaceful scenes
So serene, Honey streams
Sherbert Sunbeams
Lollipop Trees
Glucose breeze
Rains Gelatine
I am a sugar dream fiend

Sweetz to my sweet
Taking all my money
Made from chocolate foil wrapped pennies
Ben and Jerry's
Chocolate bunny, sugar Dummy
Don't care about looking funny
To me they all taste yummy
Resting place is in my tummy
I'm the sweetest guy in town
Choc Lick by the mound
Cola cubes by the pound
The sweet shop is where I'm found
Feel the shaking ground
Someone shouts"Stay Puffs in town!"
Love it when he's around
Brought me marshmellows no doubt
Hope the Ghostbusters aren't about
My worst nightmare would be a sugar drought
Hopefully I won't be flat out
In my dreamz I ain't ever ill
My stomach you can never fill
I live right next to a biscuit hill
When I feel sick I take a Stemetil Pill
My day begins with Jelly Rings
And then it brings
All kindsa sweet things
In a tree I hear the sugar Bird sing

Sweetz to my sweet
retreat to my sweet seat
I eat them then repeat and me you could meet if you're asleep
I say sweets can't be beat
Ice cream feet, Sugar canes
Push pop lollies and liquid sweet brains
Who in their right mind would complain
Any sweets, I don't care about names
I've had sweets from all Sweet chains
Strawberry juice flowing through my veins
That's right strawberry juice
Cadbury's, Trebor, let me loose
So much choice and so much to choose
A sugar overdose and now I'm confused
Toffee apples are very hard to bruise
It won't stop anytime soon
The moon is made from a macaroon
Jelly Beans and Mr. Soft
That dude he rents my loft
In it are cushions of Koff candy Koff
But Mr. Soft is made of cloth
Don't tell him I told ya he gets fucked off
Everywhere I go,
People give me Haribo
Because I'm a grown up and love it so
Just so ya know, I flow with the flow
Don't offer me a regular starter food
You know it's Fruit Salads so don't be rude
Main course, Now listen up dude
If ya screw this up ya getting penny chewed
I want Black Jacks by the sack
Come on man, quick snap snap
Before I start to crack
Dessert, Roy of the Rovers
Gumball bulldozers
Super cola's
No more left? Well that's atrocious 


Sweetz to my sweet
Soon to be awoken
No more sweets for me I'm broken
Shit I'm choking
Hope I ain't croaking
Not to worry it's a piece of cookie dough son
In all my dreams I'm peaking
16 hours and again I be sleeping
Sweets I'll be eating
Thank you for reading, you added the sweetening


Such a sweet rhyme lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one - I can just imagine it with the "Sweets for my Sweet, Sugar for my Honey" tune with it. It's fab.

    ReplyDelete