Saturday 3 July 2010

So, so sorry

This is an apology for you Lex and also a bit of a put me down,only so I could be satisfied I'd been well and truly told. XXXXX

So, so sorry

I wish I could have never caused you worry
Never done anything that left me with a need to be sorry
May as well have hit you with an emotional lorry
But you've always been there by me!
Showed you care instead of disappearing in a hurry
Couldn't understand, why me?
Nothing about me is even special
We got together and then you became
My life, my wife and roses petal
I'm soft in the head and I can be cold as metal
Hope everyday that meeting me you don't regret
Coz me meeting you makes me happy that we met
If worst comes to worst, you I couldn't forget
Without you my lifeline would be blind
Losing my way and unable to find
The right path and in my hand is that death warrant of mine
All done and signed
I sit back and start to unwind
Physically and mentally start to decline
Stood at the back of that longest line
For me there won't be anything more
Than that in my face, slammed door
Is this a forecast that I'd seen and then foreseen what I foresaw
No common sense so didn't realise what I'd done
Typically me, the fall wasn't fun
Caused you once again more pain, my number one
Now I've hurt you, life's dull and where sun once had shone
Should get me a gun
Would be over quick and wouldn't take long
I wouldn't be able to right any wrongs
Especially if I was dead and gone
Say "Sorry" so much it's no longer a word
But all that you've heard, you may be better off calling me "Dirt",
It's what I deserve for it was you that I'd hurt
I'm the idiot who chose to choose that choice
Sorry, sorry ******* is all that's my voice
Goes from sorry to a babble like noise
If I was a word then Sorry is me
Fits to a T
Pathetically, I'd accept a smack in the teeth
Don't want to leave, you are the belief I believe 
You I have disrespected 
Should have been ejected
Having neglected
Believe I should roll up my sleeve and be lethal injected
It would be what I'd receive and it'd be easily accepted
You I affected
Mentally, It didn't mean to be so pathetic
Yes, I regret it and hope no one is sympathetic
Ashamed from the pain I put you through
My face for this disgrace would welcome a steel toe shoe
Excuses lame, I wish I could do
1 Thing and take all the pain away from you
On me I would put it onto 
Deserve a kiss from a fist
All I have caused, well there's a big fucking list
Please let me back in
I will work my way up from the bin back to where we had been
Take it on the chin
Knowing the ice I walk on is really thin
Hope to get it back together
In rhyme not letter
Hope you forgive me and that I can be better. XXX


Hope it was ok. If it happened to be bit shit then please leave me a comment XXX Thank you XXX





No comments:

Post a Comment