Sunday 18 July 2010

Alien Intrusions

This is a set of urban lyrics that describes my fear and confusion when I had suffered a delusion that had me lose grip completely with reality. I didn't even know who I was and believed that I was being controlled by Extra Terrestrials from another planet. Wasn't funny but now I can LMAO!!! Hope you enjoy ......

Alien Intrusions

Late one warm summer evening
I couldn't believe what I was having me believing
I was angry, confused and seething
I heard voices! Were they auditory hallucinations?
Or are they real?
Couldn't breathe or feel how I was supposed to feel
I took some pills for sedation
Couldn't go sleep but tried to be patient
Looked ok, but in my eyes it was vacant
It then seemed
I was being controlled by these beings
Fiends
Entering my dreams
I could hear them but they were left unseen
How come shit like this always has to be
Forever affecting me
I was happily living my happy life happily
Then E.T. comes along pleading insanity
Please would someone throw a slap at me!
Ever since I was 11years old
Alien transmitter planted in my damn ear lobe
Voices, constantly flowed
Like water flowing in a river yo! they never stopped talking
Swimming for reality, for me no walking
An invisible stalker and me it be stalking
They said to me"We are from a far and distant galaxy!"
Trying to remove me from reality and society
Asking if I work for them with the probable probability to hire me
Then Fire me
Putting me in the Priory
E.T. Aliens giving me orders
To mentally cross my mental borders
Acting shady
I tried to act not crazy
They gave my mind and me much needed reassurance
They told me "welcome aboard bruv!"
Never ever will I be the same again
Intrusion on my mind from aliens
Life forms
Arriving in swarms
Mentally in my mind  I was brewing up a storm
I wasn't even warned
They had no thought to warn me
A fuck up for eternity 
Forced to hear obscenities no sympathy
I hear them but can't see
If I didn't do as they told
What I behold made sure I got showed
Pains I detest
Deep in my chest
Then was the test a confession confessed
I'm anything but blessed
They said they wouldn't harm me
Arriving in an army
Forced to rob a pharmacy
Then erased my fucking memory
Hurry and bury me inside a cemetery
To rid me of my auditory enemy
Legs scarred from Stanley blade slices
Cutting deep to remove tracking devices
If nothing else this is a fucking crisis
Bio organism  transmitters in my chest and brain
Disobey
I feel an array of sharp pain
If I complain they do it again and again
Wishing soon that I'd be dying
Why am I crying? Dying, I'm lying I'm lying
I am the knot in the rope you are tying
Just a tangled metaphor for what I'm implying
Orders from the implanted informers
Causing me trauma
Backing me into a corner
Mental torturous torture
Attacked 24/7 from voices
In forces
Arriving in flying saucers
Try and jump the fence
Lacking evidence
Got to escape these Extra Terrestrial residents
Of a higher intelligence
Was sent to see a professional Doc
He had me put into a room and the lock was for sure locked
I was in a state of shock as I sat there and rocked
The voices in my head just laughed and mocked
They sedated me for many many days
In a haze was I crazy and stuck with this craze?
I kept screaming and shouting "They're Real!"
Nothing no praise
I was offered a deal
Take this medication
It will cause annihilation 
Of the auditory hallucinations
I imagined in my imagination
That I was on a sedated Vacation
Wanted out of here fast
So I did as I was asked
The voices still mock me and got the last laugh last
Tried but could not grasp
I needed to leave them in the past
Soon felt change in how I did feel
Reality was back and the voices not real
Never ever would I rob again or steal
Back on track
No more smack,crack even squidgy black
Try and not be slack
Mentally I did pack
A big bag of sense
And if ever again shit got tense
I would use medication to show them what I meant
Sending hallucinations back to where they had been sent
Hallucinations and Delusions
My mind I was losing
Confused confusion was confusing
Not real I say, Aliens impossible
To get the truth first must eliminate the improbable
The doctor wouldn't lie?Unless he was one of them and was unstoppable
If I saw it was a cover up I would have got a gun and shot them all
It'd be me ending up with a bruising
And a straight jacket of my very own choosing
I am confused from the confusion
To me
Always a conspiracy
An illusion 
That completely covered up my Alien Intrusion!!!!


I really hoped you liked this, I will say that I didn't when It was happening to me but now knowing I will maybe have auditory hallucinations for the rest of my life am learning to cope with it day after day. Feel free to leave comments and hope you enjoyed. Take care and love to you all xxxxxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment