Saturday 14 August 2010

Over Too Soon

This is the first ever rhyme or set of lyrics that I had ever written down on paper. I used to use large amounts of class A and B drugs and Freestyle my lyrics to my friends who eventually found my rapping in there faces quite frightening. I no longer use drugs but found that I still have the ability to rhyme and find it much more productive and satisfying to put pen to paper and blog them. Hope ya like xxxx
Over Too Soon

No worries, No hurries
Mac D's and Mac Flurries
All a bit blurry from the Phet
Not a single regret to this day yet
Would you place a bet on the Russian Roulette
Do you you think you dare?
Or are you too scared!!!
Would you swear?
On a brothers life?
By gun or by knife? A sister or wife?
Never ever forgetting
5 years old bed wetting
Wishing you never run to mama
Coz of tha drama 
Losing the karma
For kicking up a fuss, thrown under the bus
For wet sheets
The heat and the sweating,
Gambling and betting, drugs and tha debting 
Coz of tha habit, see a chance but can't grab it
So I spike the vein to kill the heartache and pain
Never did I complain or refrain
From running and gunning
Robbing and stealing
Always finding it so unappealing
Wheeling and dealing
Wishing for that feeling of all of  my wounds healing
Stuck in a land that time forgot, 
A has been, nobody a what not
Wishing a shot would end all of my suffering
My voice goes from a mumbling to muffling
All black and then quiet
Hoping for a riot or some kinda noise
Thinking to the days back when we were boys
Guns and ammo were only toys
Made from just  plastic 
Why is life so damn tragic?
Such a young age filled with rage and feeling caged
All a blur and a haze
Had a bounty upon my head
Instead I am found in a gutter dead
Eyes rolled to the back of my skull
Bounty full
Filled
I was killed 
By a knife, Game over, Life ended 
It is not recommended 
That you choose the life that I chose
In your vein or up your nose
No cash, forever in debt
Dead now,I  can't even regret
Choose yourself, good health and a life
Exchange the gun and  the knife
For love and hugs
Forget taking drugs
Have friends not thugs
Get a life, child and a wife
Always have money and the chance to regret
Get your mind set and never forget
About being able to rearrange the deranged 
Life you got dealt and have no pain felt 
5yrs old, no screams or bad dreams
Keeping tha karma
No drama
This to me is a must
You I do trust
You are always bruv
1 love!!!

I hope you enjoyed this XXXXX 

2 comments:

  1. I remember you writing this out as a text message on your phone.
    It still amazes me the speed in which you can come up with your lyrics.
    I know I'm biased but to me you're a lyrical genius.
    Keep writing
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi james its donna i reli do mean this i think all of these r reli gd but rather upsettin i do like tru life things i am jus upset becos u were a close friend of mine threw skwl n wished u cud of spoken 2 me bout things xxxx

    ReplyDelete